The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter is a statement on what we promise to you. It includes information on our vision, our customer service standards and our guarantee toward your success.
Our Course Guarantee – What we promise about your course
Should you attend an XYZ* training course and subsequently fail the associated theory or examination element of the course, we will let you attend a publicly scheduled XYZ course again, free of charge, within 3 months of the original course date. You will only be required to pay for the examination or theoretical parts again and to use your original course manual.
*This excludes some third party courses and terms and conditions apply.
Our Vision – to put XYZ at the heart of every business
- Make XYZ Training Group essential for people, businesses and organisations looking to progress their professional development and continued learning
- Offer qualifications of a high standard that reflect the skills needed to work in modern business
- Offer anyone involved with us appropriate support, information and resources
- Help delegates achieve their potential through training and continuing professional development
Our Approach – How we go about our business
- Be transparent in the way we work
- Be open to everyone interested in the opportunities we offer
- Set and raise standards of training generally
- Respond to new ideas and to look for new ways to offer support
Our Responsibilities – what we promise to you
- Be open and honest at all times
- Listen carefully and find the best solution to suit a delegates training needs
- Treat all those coming in contact with us equally, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion or disability – read our corporate vision page
- Provide all clients a prompt, knowledgeable and friendly service
- Relay accurate and up to date information and advice
- Train our staff effectively so that they can offer the best possible service at all times
- Continuously monitor and work to improve the quality of our service
- Inform clients of updates to the qualifications and services we provide
- Monitor and maintain the quality of training of XYZ approved training partners.
- Follow appropriate regulatory guidelines given by the HSE and other partner accredited bodies
Our Quality Promise – Our assurance to deal with problems should they arise
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have and to listen to your comments. Your feedback helps us to improve the quality of our services.
If you are dissatisfied with any of our products or services, then do please let us know within 21 days of delivery and we will:
- Give clients a single point of contact who will examine any issues within one working day.
- Work with a client to find a solution that meets their original learning objectives
- Aim to achieve a satisfactory resolution within 3 working days. Where this is not possible we will agree an action plan and keep the client updated.
- Offer a refund If we have failed to meet our own high quality standards
- Operate with integrity and commitment at all times and aim for all clients to be delighted with our service.