Please find below some of the more frequently asked questions put to us by our clients, if the answer to your enquiry cannot be found here please feel free to contact us here or call us on 0844 335 8882
– That all depends on what the scale of your training need is. If you are an individual, you can print certificates, joining instructions and copies of your invoice or have them mailed to you. If you are a corporate client responsible for the training of others, you can manage individuals, teams of people and set their training needs. Our system is interactive, so we will upload real copies of certificates, delegate photos, courses that your delegates have been on, expiry dates and reminders of training courses completed.
– Yes. If you visit this page and enter your enquiry reference and email, you will be able to do a host of interactions within our system, including the ability to pay for your course. Once this is done, you will be sent all the relevant course information.
– This is true. The XYZ Training Group is more than just a training company. We appreciate that we ourselves may not always have the most appropriate course exactly where you want it on the date you require, but we know someone who does.. If you catch our drift. In these instances we will provide you with exactly what you want, which includes us placing you or your delegates with one of our carefully selected training partners. But don’t worry, our lowest price guarantee ensures you dont pay anymore and our customer service charter means that you get the same top level of service as if you came to us.
– This is where we come into our own. The XYZ Training Group has grown off a background of dealing with corporate clients and, as such, means that most of our systems and processes are geared to dealing with clients with a greater training need. As well as offering corporate clients preferential terms both in the price paid and be extending credit terms, you will also be assigned an account manager who will learn about your business and training requirements and be on hand to offer you free advice with regard the latest legislation and training required for your employees. The specialist you will be assigned will be experienced in your sector and can help you both in budgeting training costs through to developing a program of training throughout the year. This is a free service and requires no commitment on your behalf.
– Yes, you can. We will link your company enquiries together, so they are all viewable from a single login. We can also link other persons in your organisation who may have organised training in another region or department to your account, should you so wish.
– The eternal problem. The short answer to this is we will be as fair as we possibly can. Obviously if you cancel at short notice we couldn’t sell that course to someone else, so if its short notice you may not get a refund. We will however try to re-allocate you onto another course, but depending upon the situation this is not always possible.
– Yes, of course. Being the owners and operators of eLearning.co.uk – we regularly build company specific courses tailored just to that cleint and, depending upon the volume of delegates, will either do this for a fee or charge per delegate. We also strive to make eLearning versions of our current classroom courses.
– No problem. This is probably our most popular course option. We will come to your premises anywhere in the UK, infact anywhere on the globe, and conduct any of our training courses for your company. We will even add in modules specific to your application or individual need. You can have any of our courses on any date you require, at any time and in any location. And the price will be the same or less than you coming to us. We have sent trainers to South America, to Iraq, most of Europe and to America to conduct our training courses. Whenever and whatever your requirement, we will have it covered.
– We will take all major credit cards and debit cards either over the phone or online and these payments are processed by PayPoint. We will not hold or store any of your payment information. you may also pay us by Paypal, cheque or by BACS.
– A common question. And not an easy one to answer. If it is one of our courses, we will process the paperwork as received from our trainer as soon as it lands on our desk. If the course is certified by a governing body, then from our perspective we will be very reactionary and not create any undue delays. Unfortunately, some governing bodies do quote up to 12 weeks to turn around certificates, so we unfortunately are stuck with their timescales. However, to mitigate this, you can login to our system and print temporary certificates until the real ones arrive.
– As you can imagine, our costs are mainly in our trainers time and his or her travelling. Thats a fixed cost. If you can provide more delegates, then the cost per person will go down, we only think thats fair.
– Yes. If anyone can, we can. In the past we have actually delivered a training course on the day it was enquired about, so please give us a call or request a call back and one of our team will be on it immediately.
– Yes. this is something new which we have created for group bookings and, on occasion, for individuals. What this does is combine two half day courses into a full days training. Many clients asked for this, so we responded. For arguments sake, lets say we deliver a working at heights or ladder course in the morning, we think those very same individuals would probably benefit from learning about say harnesses as well, so we create two half day courses running back to back on the same day. You can combine any of our half day courses this way in any training sector. Not only will it save you money, but it will also give you and your business less staff downtime and reduce training time of having two courses on two separate days.
– A commonly asked question. We like to think of ourselves as progressive. And we used to have booking forms. However, to alleviate paperwork for both parties, we have created an online version of our booking form. Once you have confirmed your training, you will be sent a login link where you can add your delegate names and any other information which the course may require, such as delegate national insurance numbers and/or any other pre-requisite qualifications.
– This will be explained to you before you start your course or, in the even of it being online at eLearning.co.uk, before you register or begin your first module. Obviously every course is different, but this will be explained to you before hand either by one of our specialist consultants or by the trainer on the day.
– Again, all provided within your training course management suite. Our trainer and our business development team may have added delegate names and photographs and also the dates of training courses and when and which of your delegates went on a specific course. You too have edit privileges of the delegate names in case a name is spelt wrong e.g. The training cycle of any course means all stakeholders have to be on board, the trainer knows where he or she has to be and on what time and date, if you login to our system, you will be able to view the flow of communications between you, us and our trainer – giving you the peace of mind that everything is taking place as it should.
– A lot of courses now produce ID cards or print faces on certificates, so we take care of that problem for you. If the course you booked requires putting a face on a certificate then we will store those photos against those names incase they attend another or additional course with us.
– Yes. As far as were concerned, every course on our network, both in course type and the open courses being displayed are available to book. Some open courses displayed may not be marked as being “confirmed” yet, hence they are not yet guaranteed to take place. You are welcome to make an enquiry for these courses and we will confirm to you if the course is running, this is to save you any issues through booking something which then does not take place. We know from experience how frustrating this can be when training providers offer something which may or may not actually go ahead.
– Course start times are displayed on your customer pack email and on the MyCourses page within your My.XYZ account. If you are in anyway unsure, please contact either the training consultant assigned to your enquiry or one of our training specialists on 0844 335 8882.
– Yes. Absolutely. We appreciate the demands of modern business and how training has to fit in with commercial need. Hence we regularly train delegates at client premises on an overtime basis after work, at weekends, we train nightshift workers and also those overseas, on oil rigs e.g. and on military bases. Wherever you need us to be, we will be there.
– We’ve seen most things, we have had trainers stuck in major accident traffic jams, clients booking courses they never required and dates getting mixed up etc. We like to think we’re never to blame *ahem, but joking aside, things happen. If its our fault even if its out of our control, then we will immediately issue a full refund and / or reassign the course for another day. The way we look at it is, getting hundreds of trainers to hundreds of locations each day means that somewhere at sometime things can go wrong, on the rare occasion it does its what you do after that which counts. We like to take pride in our after sales care, especially at times like this. We have never lost a client yet through problems occurring with a training course and we will ensure we do everything in our power to mitigate mishaps as fast as possible and resolve anything that didn’t quite go to plan.
– Exclusive of VAT. If you make an enquiry, a quote will be sent to you which includes the current level of VAT
– The short answer to your question is, yes. We know most of the funded programs, but if its a new initiative, we will be pleased to work with whomever the funding body is.
– This is mostly down to cost. However some health and safety courses require a minimum delegate count for, well, health and safety reasons. The more delegates you have on a course, the cheaper it becomes per head. Most private courses on client premises are done on a fixed cost basis. In the past we have trained 20 delegates for one client and 4 for another – for the very same course and where the total cost has been the same. In any regard, we guarantee you wont find a like for like course cheaper elsewhere.
– This is all down to the course itself and any governing body associated with it. The smallest course maximum delegate number we have currently is 4 persons for an IPAF powered access training course up to 100 persons on a presentation skills seminar. Typically most courses have a maximum number between 10 and 20. But do bear in mind if its a half day course, you can double the maximum delegates and host an AM / PM dual course where the price will remain the same.
– We are a business entity that is selling training on a commercial basis, we are therefore registered for VAT and must pass it along during invoicing. If you believe your training should not be VATable, then this is something you can claim back. However, we will charge VAT on all our invoices
– You can contact us by phone on 0844 335 8882, or from overseas on 0044 2392 160650. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or request a callback by completing the form above.
– Yes we do and we do this for free. If you require an assessment of your training requirements and or an update as to current legislative requirements, one of our specialists can talk to you over the phone or make an appointment to come and visit your business and learn more about your requirements there. He or she will report to you any shortfalls or requirements in your training program and give an estimation on cost. Whether you choose to use us for that training after that is of course up to you. We provide this service asking no commitment at all on your behalf
– In simple, you can login, register or receive a password reminder by visiting – this page